Bio Pen Q2 Microneedling
KEY FEATURES OF THE BIO PEN Q2
Triple-Effect Rejuvenation: The Bio Pen Q2 harnesses the power of Microneedling, EMS Electroporation, and LED therapy to provide comprehensive skin rejuvenation, targeting multiple concerns simultaneously.
Dr. Pen Leading Microneedling Technology: With fine needle material, microneedling stimulates collagen production, promoting skin elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and scars.
3-Levels EMS Electroporation: Featuring 25 Pole Pulse EMS microcurrent, this device delivers stable and average energy, stimulating cells in a three-dimensional manner. The ingenious arrangement of positive and negative poles creates a dense microcurrent energy field, enhancing skin texture and firmness.
Red and Blue LED Light Therapy: Integrating LED light therapy, the Bio Pen Q2 utilises specific wavelengths of light to address various skin issues. From reducing inflammation and redness to promoting skin regeneration, LED therapy enhances the overall health and appearance of your skin.
User-Friendly Design: Equipped with an induction base, the Bio Pen Q2 automatically stops functioning when placed on the base and seamlessly restarts when lifted, ensuring safety and convenience during use.
The New BIO PEN Q2 MICRONEEDLING PEN, an advanced microneedling pen that seamlessly combines three powerful beauty technologies: Microneedling, EMS Electroporation, and LED light therapy.
KEY BENEFITS FROM USING THE BIO PEN Q2
Improved Skin Texture: Microneedling technology refines skin texture, promoting a smoother and more even complexion.
Reduced Wrinkles and Fine Lines: Stimulating collagen production, the device helps diminish wrinkles and fine lines, restoring youthful radiance.
Enhanced Firmness: EMS Electroporation strengthens skin elasticity, providing a firmer and lifted appearance.
Minimized Pore Size: By promoting skin regeneration, the device reduces pore size, giving your skin a refined and polished look.
Reduced Inflammation: LED therapy reduces redness and inflammation, making it ideal for sensitive or irritated skin.
Accelerated Healing: LED therapy promotes faster healing of wounds, acne scars, and blemishes, contributing to a clearer complexion.
The Three Phases To The Wound Repair Process:
Phase I: Controlled Inflammation. Penetrating the skin to trigger a healing response and trigger the defense of your immune system that increases blood flow and begins to create collagen and more new tissue.
Phase II: Reproduction. Healing re-builds with new healthy cells, as well as a type III collagen and elastin, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, an increase flow of blood vessels develops.
Phase III: Remodeling. The dermis has been stimulated and new tissue and blood vessels increase. Type III collagen in the area is replaced with younger type I collagen and stronger elastin fibers, tightening and smoothing the skin.
- Avoidance of Accutane for the past 6 months
- Avoid retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, hydroquinone, sunburn, and benzoyl peroxide 3 days prior
- Recommended skin care system for preconditioning for 4-6 weeks for optimal results
- Avoidance of IPL/Laser procedures for the past 7 days prior
- No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis 5-7 days prior to the peel.
- If use of a peel was recommended in conjunction with the micro-needling, No topical agents that may increase skin sensitivity, reaction to the peel, or dryness 3-4 days prior to the peel (topical retinoid or hydroquinone products). No acids or defoliants that may be drying or irritating to the skin (such as alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) beta hydroxyl acids (BHA), exfoliating masks, hydroquinone, or benzoyl peroxide acne products). If no peel, 24 hours without irritating products.
- No shaving the day of the procedure
- No significant changes in the skin recently reported including breakdown of skin or excess dryness or sunburn
- Skin is clean without lotion, oil, makeup, deodorant, powder, perfume or sunscreen
- Antiviral agent for 2 days prior to and day of treatment if history of cold sores
- Patient confirms that today NO: active cold sores, herpes simplex, or warts in the area to be treated, open sores, sunburned, or excessively sensitive skin within the application area, pregnancy, dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea within the peel application area. Reports no allergies to salicylates.
Post- Treatment Instructions
Immediately after your Medical Micro-Needling procedure, your health care provider may apply moisturizer and sunscreen topically. Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, Motrin or Advil. These agents will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical and responsible for your skin rejuvenation. Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. When exposed to sun, always use sunscreen SPF30 or above. You may clean your face with a gentle cleanser before bed but it is preferred to leave alone until the next day.
· Redness or sensitivity might be present (and last up to a few days)
· Use Tylenol only as needed for any soreness
· Peeling may start 3-5 days after peel.
· Do not pick or scratch at treated skin but instead keep moisturized
· Eat fresh pineapple to optimize healing
· Avoid strenuous exercise or sweating for 24 hours due to open pores
· Treat skin gently washing with a gentle cleanser, cool water, using hands only and pat dry no earlier than 4 hours after treatment, only if necessary.
· Do NOT use natural loofas as bacteria thrives in the natural fibers.
· May use cool compresses after if excessive discomfort, redness, or swelling
· Follow post peel instruction sheet if indicated
· Avoid sun exposure for 3 days and if possible 10 days.
· Apply a minimum of SPF 30 every 2 hours
· May use mineral makeup after 24 hours
· Restart regular skin care regimen in 48 hours and Retin A in 72 hours
· Recommend follow up and repeat treatments in 4 weeks and for best results a series of 3 – 5 treatments
Post- Treatment Instructions
Day 1: On the next day, you may clean your face as usual and apply makeup, lotions and other topical products as usual. Stay away from exfoliants or glycolic acids that are present is cleaners as these can make your skin very dry after the procedure. Be sure to use an approved SPF30 or greater sunscreen!
Days 2-7: Within two (2) days following your Medical Micro-Needling procedure, you will notice skin dryness and flaking. This is due to an increased turnover of skin cells. During this period, you may apply your regular skin moisturizer. Follow the instructions given to you by your medical professional. If your medical professional used the roller around the eyes, you may have a little micro bruising that may exist for three or four days. This can easily be covered with makeup. Days later, your skin will start shedding. These are skin layers that would regularly shed a week later, but the Micro-Needling brings this skin to the surface sooner. During this temporary process, your skin will shed and be dry. You may use your regular skin care products once your skin is not irritated.
Days 7+: A week after the Medical Micro-Needling procedure, most patients notice that their skin is smoother and more radiant. Continue with sun protection every day and reapply every 2 hours if outdoors.