Our PCA Chemical peel helps to improve the visibility and appearance of acne scars and thickens skin texture; while assisting in reducing the effects of sun damage. Our peels help to bring to the surface the brown hyper-pigmentation in dermal layer which can allow to lighten or brighten sun or age spots.
Pre-treatment prepare for your Chemical Peel
1. Fourteen days prior to your appointment please refrain from:
- having a chemical peel
- tanning in tanning booth.
- having a wax or chemical depilatory treatment (five days prior).
- getting Botox or dermal filler injections (seven days prior).
- refrain from sun exposure for 10 days prior to your appointment.
2. Delay the use of Tretinoin, Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo, Ziana, and high-percentage AHA and BHA products for approximately five days prior to treatment.
Post-treatment prepare for your Chemical Peel
1. For Two Days post-procedure:
-Stay Cool! Heating internally can cause hyperpigmentation and blistering.
- No hot showers.
- No hot tubs, steam rooms or saunas.
- No participation in activities that would cause excessive perspiration.
- Do not use loofahs or other means of mechanical exfoliation.
- Do not direct a hair dryer or heat source onto the area.
- Do not apply ice or ice water to the area, except in the case of allergic reaction.
2. Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat. Use a broad spectrum SPF product for daily UV protection.
3. Do NOT pick or pull on any loosening or exfoliating of skin. This could potentially cause hyperpigmentation.
4. Absolutely do not go to tanning booths.
CORE BODY REJUVENATION
- Hair Removal
- Acne, Scarring Resurfacing
- Collagen & Elastin
- Skin Pigmentation Lightening