How to Prepare before Your Wax Treatment:
- Please DRINK lots of water prior to your appointment to avoid your skin being dehydrated. If you normally add lotions to your skin post shower or bath, continue to do so, the skin shouldn't be too dry.
- Shower that day before your appointment or use handi-wipes if necessary to cleanse treatment areas.
- Avoid going out in the sun 24 hours prior or 24 hours after waxing to avoid excessive heat.
- It does hurt, but only briefly. If you’re concerned about the potential for pain, take a couple of Advil 20 minutes before your appointment.
- Hair must be a quarter of an inch (about 2-3 weeks of growth) to adhere best to the wax.
Try not to shave between sessions. Shaving can chafe skin and create coarse hair.
- The time of the month matters. Schedule a wax within three days prior to your period when skin won't be extra sensitive.
- Gently exfoliate the night before or take a warm bath to prep the skin before your wax.
- Come to your appointment as relaxed as you can. Try to not drink coffee a few hours prior this can get your heart racing which means more blood pumping.
- Just breath. We often ask clients to take a few deep breaths and to try to relax their muscles once they get on the waxing table.
- The hairs left behind will be tweezed. We will let you know prior to this procedure.
What to expect after your treatment
1100 Round Rock Ave,
Round Rock, TX 78681
Monday - Friday 9:30 - 6:00
Saturday 10:00 - 5:00