top of page


The food receptor for everyone is our stomach gut. Having a healthy stomach gut allows the better assimilation of food that will serve our health and beauty. Our living body is made up trillions and trillions of cells, microbes, bacteria, living organisms, fungi, protozoa and viruses. This makes up pretty much who we are and every other living thing in existence. Our genes and DNA consist of about 1% of who we are biologically, while the other 99% of living matter is our microbiome or stomach gut.

bottom of page